Tuesday, December 7, 2010

wonda da 1st thought in a newborn's mind ...

I welcome my 1st offering - Yoruba Afrique Lifestyle -  to this new world.

Through Yoruba Afrique I hope to fuse African & European creative tastes to create unique pieces.

Through Yoruba Afrique Lifestyle I hope to explore other African talents & experience their offerings and in the journey of doing so, share it with the rest of Africa.

Proud to note that Zimbabwe will be having their 1st Fashion Week in 2011 - thank you Priscilla Chigariro.

...God bless Africa!

3 comments:

  1. dat s anada reason to celebrate. Congratulations to you. You are going to do many more great things. This is just one of many and i hope it rubs off me.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Thank You Samke for ur well wishes. xXxYoruba

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on the blog and looking forward to your next offering..and the next!

    ReplyDelete